Work with you to develop negotiating strategies specific to your individual situation. Aggressively negotiate with experience, strength and confidence.
Evaluate and Advise
Provide knowledge of current market conditions that may affect the sale of your home. Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property to assist you in determining the fair market value of your home.
The goal of RealtyTeam.com is to utilize ALL available resources and proven strategies to sell your home: at the best possible price with the terms you want or need in a time frame acceptable to you from initial listing until final closing I represent you as your advocate in every aspect of the transaction, safeguarding confidential information that might
From initial listing until final closing I represent you as your advocate in every aspect of the transaction, safeguarding confidential information that might weaken your bargaining position.
- RealtyTeam.com’s highly visible “For Sale” sign placed on the property
- Full Color Property Brochures / Fact sheets – Brochure box placed at property.
- Virtual Tour and professional photographs taken and posted with listing information on MFR MLS, Realtor.com and many more real estate search websites
- Internet Marketing
- A direct mail campaign focused on local, regional and statewide prospects.
- E-mail brochures and flyers of your property sent to local realtors and prospective buyer database.
- Direct mail campaign – Just listed postcards and monthly newsletters.
- Property is advertised on; Realtyteam.com, GreyhawkLandingProperties.com, Justrealestatelistings.com, BrighthomesTV.com HomesandLand.com which is linked to the Wall Street Journal, homepage, google-base, oodle, classifiedads.com, Trulia.com, elistings.com, craigslist.com and several other real estate related websites.
- Property is listed on major cooperating firm’s websites such as; remax.com coldwellbanker.com and prudential.com
- Continuous networking with the community, our expansive homebuyer database, and other real estate professionals to try and match buyers with your property.
Manage the Details as Your Advocate
Arrange to be present for Appraisals, Inspections, Walk-Throughs, etc. Assist in retaining title services, and to be present at closing.
As a full-time professional, I work hard to get results for you. I am current with the market and changing property values. I know the selling process. I will explain your options so that you can make wise decisions while being kept informed every step of the way. I am readily available, and I return calls promptly. You can be assured that I will bring your transaction to a successful close.
Our homes are important, lifetime, financial investments. Moreover, our homes so frequently evoke personal memories of cherished family experiences that the impending sale of a home becomes an especially strenuous endeavor to my clients. It causes me to approach my task with special sensitivity, concern, and professional competence.
Over and over, we at RealtyTeam.com find that our policy of conducting a diligently prepared market analysis of the property and reviewing it in detail with the owner reduces the time spent on trial and error and leads to a faster sale, at a better price and with less inconvenience to our seller.
Thank you for this opportunity. My presentation is a measure of the quality of service, which you can expect from me until your home is sold. It is another reason why RealtyTeam.com remains “Your Gateway to All Things Real Estate”